DAY 1 : ARRIVAL SILANGIT – PARAPAT (L,D)
Arrival at Silangit International Airport, You will be greeted by your tour guide / driver cum guide. Then stop at Hutaginjang to see the extraordinary view of Lake Toba. Lunch at local restaurant. Visit surrounding area at Balige such as Balige Traditional Market, Silalahi Centre. Depart for Parapat Lake Toba. Stop at Taman Eden 100 to see the tropical plantations. Arrive at Parapat, a town on the shore of serene Lake Toba. Check in to hotel for accommodation. Dinner at hotel.
DAY 2 : PARAPAT – SAMOSIR ISLAND – PARAPAT (B,L,D)
After breakfast at hotel, then cruise Lake Toba by ferry boat for about 45 minutes. Visit Tomok Village to see the ancient tomb of King Sidabutar, then visit Ambarita Village to see the famous stone chairs and execution place of King Siallagan (Only for groups of minimum 10 persons). Back to Parapat. Transfer to local restaurant for lunch. After lunch tour continues visit surrounding Parapat tourist objects as Soekarno House , Indonesia first Presiden exile. Visit Marsuse to see Monkeys Rehabilitation Center. Back to the hotel, where you will be having dinner.
DAY 3 : PARAPAT – BALIGE – SILANGIT (B)
Breakfast at hotel, then free and easy until transfer to airport for your next destination. Feel Lovely with us ! Tour End.
What’s App Enquiry: https://wa.me/60178218256
Rate Net Per Person in MYR (Ringgit Malaysia) (Private Tour Group)
Hotel used (2 nights in Perapat):
Danau Toba Cottage 3
Silangit Lake Toba
|Category||Group size: 04-15|
|Adult||Child with bed||Child without bed|
- Hotel as requested, Meals as per itinerary, Transport with AC
- Driver Cum Guide for FIT, Tour Guide for GIT
- Entrance fees, parking, Toll fees
- Ferry to Samosir Island, Mineral water during the tour
- Personal Expenses, Optional Tour, Airport Taxes, Air Tickets, Insurance
- Tipping Tour Guide / Driver RM 10 per person per day
- Fixed Peak Season surcharge base on availability of rooms
- Free Visit upon request to Kwam Im temple Pematang Siantar, Long House at Pematang Purba, Velangkany Church in Medan, Grand Mosque in Medan, Chinese Temple in Medan, Indian temple in Medan.
- Optional Tour to Hot Spring Berastagi charged at RM 25 / person
- Travel period until December 2020
- Rate are NET to us
- Additional RM 180 / person if have 2 pax only
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- High season surcharge will be applied when vacation is conducted during Chinese New Year, Lebaran Day, Christmas and New Year (20 Dec – 15 Jan)
- The price is subject to change without prior notice
- The room is subject to availability
- We have not made booking yet for all components in this programme
- 50% payment is required upon confirmation of tour.
- Balance payment MUST be received at least 30 days prior to arrival.
- All payment made are non-refundable and non-transferable, in whole or in part
- All payment made CANNOT be brought forward and/or used for future bookings
- Payment is strictly non-refundable and CANNOT be brought forward for future bookings
- Cancellation charges of 100% on the tour fare will be imposed for all cancellations
- Participant who cancelled the trip and return again will be subject to RM100 processing fee
Any amendments to travelling date, replacement and other components of the package made after payment or within 60 days prior to arrival date is subject to RM100 amendment fee per amendment.
HOTEL ROOM BOOKINGS
No hotel reservation is made during the time of quotation until a deposit is received. The operator reserves the right to amend the accommodation to a similar class without prior notice.
Participants are not covered by Travelling Personal Accident Insurance (group). In the event of accident, injury or death arising during the period of tour, Green Trekkers Sdn. Bhd. is indemnified and waived against all claims.
We recommend you to buy personal travelling insurance.