11:30 hrs-1200 hrs: Pick up from any hotel within Sandakan or at our Sandakan office. Transfer overland to Nature Lodge Kinabatangan passing by small towns, oil palm plantation and the local villages. Most of the villagers are the Orang Sungei (derived from the Malay words, “the river people”). Their main source of living income is fishing and in time of low harvest, they build boat. Some of them working with the oil palm plantation companies or during the harvesting season in Gomantong cave, they work with the company appointed to harvest the swiflet bird’s nest. In some villages like Kampung Bilit, more and more villagers are directly involved in this new industry of tourism. A brief stop at Kota Kinabatangan, the nearest town from Nature Lodge Kinabatangan, to buy drinks and take photos. **Visit Gomantong caves.
1500 hrs: Arrive at Kampung Bilit jetty. Transfer to Nature Lodge Kinabatangan, just 3 minutes boat ride across the River. Upon arrival, our friendly staff will greet you and a welcome drink and some snacks will be served. Be at the jetty by 1600 hrs when our river cruise will commence.
1600 hrs: Put on your life jacket and start river cruising along Kinabatangan River in search for wildlife and birds-life. You can spot at least 6 different species of primates along the River including the Proboscis Monkeys, the Leaf monkeys, long and short tailed macaques, gibbons and even Orang Utan. During certain time of the year, you will also catch the Borneo Pygmy elephants at the riverbank. There will also be plenty of opportunities to see the white egret, oriental darter, rhinoceros hornbills and the buffey fish owl.
1800 hrs: By the time you get back to the Lodge, a sumptuous dinner will be waiting, set amidst the secondary forest of Kampung Bilit. After dinner, there will be a brief presentation on the wildlife in Kinabatangan area and also the conservation programme under taken by Nature Lodge Kinabatangan. You may want to contribute on the Voluntary Conservation Levy-VCL (RM20.00) which was initiated by WWF Malaysia and supported by the Kinabatangan-corridor of Life Tourism Association (KiTA).
2000 hrs: Your transfer will bring you back to your hotel within Sandakan, arriving at approximately 2200 hrs.
** Trip subject to weather condition
- Return land transfer
- Boat transfer as mentioned
- River cruise
- Gomantong cave visit – RM159.00per person
- Camera fee at Sepilok Orang Utan Centre (RM10.00per camera) & Gomantong caves (RM30.00per camera)
Things to bring: Binocular, insect repellent, raincoat, hat and sunscreen.
Price in MYR, per person
|Tour Code||Description||2-8 pax|
|NLK07||Kinabatangan River Day Trip * Additional visit to Gomantong caves: RM150per person||255|
What’s App Enquiry: https://wa.me/60178218256
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- High season surcharge will be applied when vacation is conducted during Chinese New Year, Lebaran Day, Christmas and New Year (20 Dec – 15 Jan)
- The price is subject to change without prior notice
- The room is subject to availability
- We have not made booking yet for all components in this programme
- 50% payment is required upon confirmation of tour.
- Balance payment MUST be received at least 30 days prior to arrival.
- All payment made are non-refundable and non-transferable, in whole or in part
- All payment made CANNOT be brought forward and/or used for future bookings
PAYMENT METHOD – LOCAL BANK TRANSFER
Payment payable to:
GREEN TREKKERS SDN. BHD.
Maybank (Kota Kemuning, Shah Alam)
A/C no: 5127-8105-7364
Swift Code: MBBEMYKL
Bank address: No. 9 & 11,Jalan Anggerik Vanila N31/N,
Kota Kemuning, 40460 Shah Alam, Selangor, Malaysia
Please email the proof of transaction to email@example.com and the official receipt will be issued.
- Payment is strictly non-refundable and CANNOT be brought forward for future bookings
- Cancellation charges of 100% on the tour fare will be imposed for all cancellations
- Participant who cancelled the trip and return again will be subject to RM100 processing fee
Any amendments to travelling date, replacement and other components of the package made after payment or within 60 days prior to arrival date is subject to RM100 amendment fee per amendment.
HOTEL ROOM BOOKINGS
No hotel reservation is made during the time of quotation until a deposit is received. The operator reserves the right to amend the accommodation to a similar class without prior notice.
Participants are not covered by Travelling Personal Accident Insurance (group). In the event of accident, injury or death arising during the period of tour, Green Trekkers Sdn. Bhd. is indemnified and waived against all claims.
We recommend you to buy personal travelling insurance