Pick up from any hotels within Sandakan at 0800 hrs or Sandakan Airport (MH2042 @ 0750 hrs OR AK6092 @ 0750hrs). Transfer to Sepilok Orang Utan Rehabilitation Center. At this world renowned center, come face to face with human’s closest relative, the Orang Utans. Orang Utans share 97% of the same DNA as humans. The Orang Utans feeding time is at 1000 hrs. While Orang Utan rehabilitation is still the primary goal at Sepilok, present aims include public education on conservation, research and assistance to other endangered species such as captive breeding of the rare and endangered rhinoceros.
Then proceed for lunch at a local restaurant. After lunch, transfer to the Nature Lodge Kinabatangan which is located at the Lower Kinabatangan River Sanctuary. The journey will take approximately 2 hours, passing by Kota Kinabatangan town and also oil palm plantation. Catch a glimpse of the curious primates and swiflets of Gomantong Caves while on the last leg along Kampung Bilit road. Transfer from the Kampung Bilit jetty to Nature Lodge Kinabatangan, just 3 mins by boat across the River. Welcome drinks will be served upon arrival. After which, guests will be given a verbal orientation of the Lodge and the surrounding area. Proceed to check into the chalets within Agamid wing of Nature Lodge Kinabatangan. Afternoon boat cruise at 1600 hrs to search for wildlife and bird-life along the Kinabatangan river banks. Return to Lodge to freshen up and then enjoy dinner in the midst of the Kampung Bilit secondary jungle! Right after dinner, go for a guided night walks to enjoy the wilderness and watch sleeping birds and nocturnal creatures of the jungle. Overnight at the Lodge. (L, D)
Don’t be surprised to be woken up by the calls of gibbons and hornbills. At 0600 hrs, take a morning river cruise to see more birds and wildlife. Return to the lodge for breakfast at 0745 hrs. Check-out at 0830hrs. (Optional trip: Gomantong cave)- transfer you to Gomantong Caves, the largest limestone hill and the most important source of edible bird nest in Sabah. Then continue your journey back to Sandakan and transfer to either your hotel or airport (MH2047 @ 1400 hrs OR AK6097 @ 1425 hrs). (BF) * All tours are subject to weather conditions
Price in MYR, per person
|Tour Code||Description||2-8 pax|
|NLK01||Sandakan Nature Experience (SOURC/Kinabatangan)||685|
What’s App Enquiry: https://wa.me/60178218256
Inclusive of (2 days 1 night):
- Return road transfer as mentioned
- Return boat transfers as mentioned
- 1 Breakfast, 1 Lunch & 1 Dinner
- Sepilok Rehabilitation Centre visit & entrance fee
- Accommodation at chalet within Agamid wing of Nature Lodge Kinabatangan
- English speaking guide River cruise ( 1 morning & 1 late afternoon)
- 1 Guided night nature walk
- Free flow of coffee & tea
- Tour based on sit in coach basis
- Tourism Tax – RM10.00per room/night
- Gomantong cave visit – RM159.00per person
- Camera fee at Sepilok Orang Utan Centre (RM10.00per camera) & Gomantong caves (RM30.00per camera)
- Sun Bear Conservation Center visit
- Gomantong cave visit
- Labuk Bay Proboscis Sanctuary visit
- Rainforest Discovery Center visit
- Sandakan city tour
Recommended to bring:
- Personal gear
- Insect repellent
- Raincoat, hat
- torchlight and sunscreen.
- Use good walking shoes
- Comfortable cotton T-shirt
- Long sleeve shirt and long
- Short pant.
- Don’t forget to bring your camera
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- High season surcharge will be applied when vacation is conducted during Chinese New Year, Lebaran Day, Christmas and New Year (20 Dec – 15 Jan)
- The price is subject to change without prior notice
- The room is subject to availability
- We have not made booking yet for all components in this programme
- 50% payment is required upon confirmation of tour.
- Balance payment MUST be received at least 30 days prior to arrival.
- All payment made are non-refundable and non-transferable, in whole or in part
- All payment made CANNOT be brought forward and/or used for future bookings
PAYMENT METHOD – LOCAL BANK TRANSFER
Payment payable to:
GREEN TREKKERS SDN. BHD.
Maybank (Kota Kemuning, Shah Alam)
A/C no: 5127-8105-7364
Swift Code: MBBEMYKL
Bank address: No. 9 & 11,Jalan Anggerik Vanila N31/N,
Kota Kemuning, 40460 Shah Alam, Selangor, Malaysia
Please email the proof of transaction to firstname.lastname@example.org and the official receipt will be issued.
- Payment is strictly non-refundable and CANNOT be brought forward for future bookings
- Cancellation charges of 100% on the tour fare will be imposed for all cancellations
- Participant who cancelled the trip and return again will be subject to RM100 processing fee
Any amendments to travelling date, replacement and other components of the package made after payment or within 60 days prior to arrival date is subject to RM100 amendment fee per amendment.
HOTEL ROOM BOOKINGS
No hotel reservation is made during the time of quotation until a deposit is received. The operator reserves the right to amend the accommodation to a similar class without prior notice.
Participants are not covered by Travelling Personal Accident Insurance (group). In the event of accident, injury or death arising during the period of tour, Green Trekkers Sdn. Bhd. is indemnified and waived against all claims.
We recommend you to buy personal travelling insurance