1230hrs: Meet and greet at Nature Lodge Sepilok by our friendly driver of the day. A short briefing for those who just get on board.
Depart Mango Garden Restaurant, Sepilok on a country road with secondary forest, plantations, small villages and occasional local shops on either side of the road. Your driver will make a stop at Medan Selera Kota Kinabatangan to pick-up more guest(s). Toilet is available at this stop for a fee. You are now more than half way through the journey and this is your last toilet stop before we reached Bilit village, Kinabatangan which is about one hour journey on road
1500hrs: Drive through the narrows winding road of Bilit village and arrived at Bilit jetty. Get off the bus/van and make sure all your belongings are with you. Our friendly boat captain will arrange your bags in the boat, assist you with your safety jacket and transfer you across the River where you will begin your wildlife adventure starting at Nature Lodge Kinabatangan. The Lodge is located across the Kinabatangan river, opposite the Bilit jetty.
Feel welcome by a refreshing drink at the reception area and our friendly staff with conduct an orientation. You will be briefed on our Lodge, safety procedures and activities during your stay. Collect your room keys and settle in to your room. The adventurous boat cruise will start at 1600hrs and be ready at the jetty 10 minutes before the river cruise.
1600hrs: Embark on an evening boat cruise in search of wildlife and birdlife along the mighty Kinabatangan River. The River is the longest in Sabah (560km) and is known for its remarkable wildlife and fascinating habitat. Proboscis monkeys, Macaques, Silver Langurs, various species of hornbills, Kingfisher birds, Oriental Darters and snakes are commonly spotted along Kinabatangan River. The area is also known for the sighting of the endemic Borneo Pygmy Elephants (the smallest elephant in the world) and Orang Utan (The Wild Men of Borneo). As with nature, sighting of all the mentioned wildlife is not guaranteed as they are roaming about the place.
1800hrs: Return to the Lodge to freshen up. Enjoy your dinner at Café Haji Awang, named after the village head who first suggested us to operate a tourism Lodge in Bilit village. This is so that the locals at the village can enjoy the economy benefits of tourism activities. Buffet style dinner.
1930hrs: Meet at our AV room for a wildlife presentation by one of our nature guides. The presentation will provide you with the information of Kinabatangan wildlife and birdlife. You also have the opportunities to ask our guide questions on the wildlife and birdlife in Kinabatangan. After that, proceed to join a night walk at the back of the Lodge in search of nocturnal creatures. Your walk will lead you to a large insect screen. The light, set-up directly onto the screen attracts night-flying insects such as beetles, moths and others. Learn more about the insects from our nature guide.
2045hrs: Return to the Lodge to rest. Overnight. (D)
0530hrs: Get ready for the last river cruise along Kinabatangan River.
0730hrs: Back to the Lodge for breakfast and then returning to your room to pack.
0830hrs Bid your farewell to Nature Lodge Kinabatagan staff before travelling back to your drop off point. (B)
* Schedule pick-up time from Sandakan area at 10.45am & from Sepilok area at 11.30am * Estimate arrival time in Sepilok: 1130hrs / Sandakan: 1230hrs * All tours are subject to weather conditions
Price in MYR, per person
8pax per room/sharing bathroom/air-condition
2-3pax per room/attached bathroom/air-condition
|2D1N KINABATANGAN EXPERIENCE||RM415.00/pax||RM481.50/pax|
What’s App Enquiry: https://wa.me/60178218256
- 2 DAYS 1 NIGHTS
- Return road transfer (from/to Sandakan, Sepilok or Kinabatangan)
- Return boat transfer
- 1 Breakfast & 1 Dinner
- Accommodation at Nature Lodge Kinabatangan
- Nature guide
- River cruise ( 1 morning & 1 afternoon)
- 1 guided night walk
- Free flow of coffee & tea
- Conservation levy
Exclude: Tourism Tax of RM10.00 per room/night. Tourism Tax to be pay directly at Nature Lodge Kinabatangan upon arrival. Applicable for chalet only.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- High season surcharge will be applied when vacation is conducted during Chinese New Year, Lebaran Day, Christmas and New Year (20 Dec – 15 Jan)
- The price is subject to change without prior notice
- The room is subject to availability
- We have not made booking yet for all components in this programme
- 50% payment is required upon confirmation of tour.
- Balance payment MUST be received at least 30 days prior to arrival.
- All payment made are non-refundable and non-transferable, in whole or in part
- All payment made CANNOT be brought forward and/or used for future bookings
PAYMENT METHOD – LOCAL BANK TRANSFER
Payment payable to:
GREEN TREKKERS SDN. BHD.
Maybank (Kota Kemuning, Shah Alam)
A/C no: 5127-8105-7364
Swift Code: MBBEMYKL
Bank address: No. 9 & 11,Jalan Anggerik Vanila N31/N,
Kota Kemuning, 40460 Shah Alam, Selangor, Malaysia
Please email the proof of transaction to email@example.com and the official receipt will be issued.
- Payment is strictly non-refundable and CANNOT be brought forward for future bookings
- Cancellation charges of 100% on the tour fare will be imposed for all cancellations
- Participant who cancelled the trip and return again will be subject to RM100 processing fee
Any amendments to travelling date, replacement and other components of the package made after payment or within 60 days prior to arrival date is subject to RM100 amendment fee per amendment.
HOTEL ROOM BOOKINGS
No hotel reservation is made during the time of quotation until a deposit is received. The operator reserves the right to amend the accommodation to a similar class without prior notice.
Participants are not covered by Travelling Personal Accident Insurance (group). In the event of accident, injury or death arising during the period of tour, Green Trekkers Sdn. Bhd. is indemnified and waived against all claims.
We recommend you to buy personal travelling insurance