Pick up from hotel and transfer by coach to Beaufort Railway Station. Padas is located in the interior division of Sabah; East Malaysia on the Island of Borneo. Signing of liability Release Form before the rafting commences.
Arrive at Beaufort, get on-board by train. The thrilling yet scenic ride will take around 1 ½ hour – 2 hours to get to PANGI STATION (starting point). Train will depart at 0750 hrs. There will be interchange of train at Halogilat Station and continue the journey. You will have 10 minutes stopped at Rayoh station to keep your belonging and get change for rafting gears.
When arrived at Pangi, light refreshment will be served, Safety briefing will be conducted by Riverbug crew. Rafting commences from starting point to RAYOH (ending point) which will take about 1 ½ hours-2 hours (10km) includes of 8 points of rapids namely HEAD HUNTER, LAMBADA, COBRA, SCOOBY DOO, WASHING MACHINE, MERRY- GO- ROUND, SNAKE HOUSE AND BBQ RAPIDS.
Expected time of arrival at Rayoh (ending point) for sumptuous lunch and after lunch we will depart back by train to BEAUFORT at 1330 hrs, estimated 2 hours – 2 ½ hours on train ride.
Arrival at Beaufort Town and transfer by coach or van back to Kota Kinabalu city (your hotel) estimated 2 hours – 2 ½ hours.
Estimated time of arrival in Kota Kinabalu
What’s App Enquiry: https://wa.me/60178218256
|Type||Price (RM/Person) include 6% GST|
Note: Suitable for those aged 12 years old and above
- Participant must be physically fit as this tour is for those who love adventures.
- Liability Release Form MUST be understood and signed by the participant before the tour commences.
- NO children allowed.
- Please let us know if you have dietary requests, e.g. vegetarian.
- You may purchase photos right after the tour. (Subject to availability)
- Depart in the morning and afternoon.
- Participants must have trimmed fingernails and toenails.
- No jewellery and valuable items allowed to be worn (or brought along) during activities.
- Sandal with strap/sport shoes,
- Short and T-shirt (Wear DARK colour),
- Payment / Service Voucher,
- Extra pocket money,
- Insect repellent,
- Sun-block lotion,
- Change of clothes,
- Cap / Hat
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- High season surcharge will be applied when vacation is conducted during Chinese New Year, Lebaran Day, Christmas and New Year (20 Dec – 15 Jan)
- The price is subject to change without prior notice
- The room is subject to availability
- We have not made booking yet for all components in this programme
- 50% payment is required upon confirmation of tour.
- Balance payment MUST be received at least 30 days prior to arrival.
- All payment made are non-refundable and non-transferable, in whole or in part
- All payment made CANNOT be brought forward and/or used for future bookings
PAYMENT METHOD – LOCAL BANK TRANSFER
Payment payable to:
GREEN TREKKERS SDN. BHD.
Maybank (Kota Kemuning, Shah Alam)
A/C no: 5127-8105-7364
Swift Code: MBBEMYKL
Bank address: No. 9 & 11,Jalan Anggerik Vanila N31/N,
Kota Kemuning, 40460 Shah Alam, Selangor, Malaysia
Please email the proof of transaction to firstname.lastname@example.org and the official receipt will be issued.
- Payment is strictly non-refundable and CANNOT be brought forward for future bookings
- Cancellation charges of 100% on the tour fare will be imposed for all cancellations
- Participant who cancelled the trip and return again will be subject to RM100 processing fee
Any amendments to travelling date, replacement and other components of the package made after payment or within 60 days prior to arrival date is subject to RM100 amendment fee per amendment.
HOTEL ROOM BOOKINGS
No hotel reservation is made during the time of quotation until a deposit is received. The operator reserves the right to amend the accommodation to a similar class without prior notice.
Participants are not covered by Travelling Personal Accident Insurance (group). In the event of accident, injury or death arising during the period of tour, Green Trekkers Sdn. Bhd. is indemnified and waived against all claims.
We recommend you to buy personal travelling insurance.