- Mulu National Park entrance fee (5 days pass)
- 1 night accommodation at Mulu National Park
- 2 nights at Camp 5
- License Heritage guide
- Tour to Deer Cave,Lang Cave and Bat Exodus
- Tour to Penan Settlement ,Wind Cave and Clearwater Cave
- Return Long Boat service to Camp 5
- Day 1:Lunch &Dinner @ Park Café
- Day 2: Breakfast@ Park Café,Packed lunch @ Clearwater cave platform, dinner at Camp 5
- Day 3: Breakfast, packed lunch and dinner at Camp 5
- Day 4: Breakfast
- Insurance for Pinnacle climb
- Service charge
- Drinking water(you can boil drinking water in your room. Camp 5 provide boiled water, bring own bottle for refilled)
- All personal bill
- Tipping for guide
- Optional tour
What’s App Enquiry: https://wasap.my/60104202687/MuluShowCavesAndPinnacleClimb
For full package please download pdf file from this link.
Read this before proceeding!
THINGS TO KNOW
What do you need to take?
ESSENTIALS FOR CAMP 5
- Insect repellent
- Personal Medications
- Torch Light- HEADLAMP ADVISABLE
- Spare batteries
- Bedding (light blanket, sheet & towel)
- Pillow (inflatable) – optional
- Enough food for 3 days (supplies can be bought from the Cafe/Gallery at HQ providing stock last)
- Mosquito net (MUST be paid for at the Park Office upon check in and to be collected at Camp 5 with a voucher)
- Sandals for bathroom – optional
- Some cash (mini tuck shop)
ESSENTIALS FOR THE PINNACLES
- ABOVE AVERAGE FITNESS & EXCELLENT HEALTH
- A carry pack (waterproof is recommended) with 2 straps (a sling bag will be in the way and may obstruct your vision towards your feet.) You need both hand free at all times.
- Shoes with grip and flexible sole that allows your ankle to move (stiff soled mountain boots are not ideal). The Adidas kampong rubber shoes have been proven to be the best shoe for a wide spectrum of climbers. For sale in Mulu Gallery*
- Sufficient water – 3 LITRES MINIMUM (1 is left at the halfway point for you to use on the return journey)
- Light lunch and an energy snack.
- Headlamp in case you get caught in the dark.
- A rainproof garment, preferably not a poncho (the incline is so steep that shorter individuals step on their poncho’s) if you do use a poncho, cut/trim the lower part.
- A personal First Aid Kit
- Gloves to help you cope with the rope sections as well as the sharp rocks on the way down. For sale in Mulu Gallery*
- COMMON SENSE: Listen to your guide (abandon the climb when heavy rain falls and don’t get caught in the dark), listen to your body, stick to the cut-off times and focus on your foot placement ALWAYS. Keep re-hydrated. Do not stand too long at the view point – going down is tougher than going up!
THE PINNACLES IS A HIGH RISK ACTIVITY!
- The steep gradient – 2.4km ascending to 1200m above sea level. (Descending is more challenging than ascending and takes longer!)
- Descending in the dark. (Very challenging during daylight – more so when dark)
- Slippery surface & sharp rocks. (Some of the limestones literally cuts like a blade!)
- Tiredness/unfit (you lose concentration where to place your feet)
- Very difficult to rescue a totally immobilized person (even more so when dark)
- Dehydration (drink & carry sufficient fluids)
- Never climb alone.
- RESCUES: The Park has rescue protocols in place but it is not free. Please check the indemnity form!
- Please keep this in mind and adhere to your GUIDE’S advice. Your guide is your best safety device!
Mulu is remote and isolated. That means there are no banks, no chemist, hardly any roads and not many options. So you need to be well prepared on the items to bring for the trip. Green Trekkers staff will guide you on this matter.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Full name and I/C number shall be submitted to Green Trekkers Sdn.Bhd.upon confirmation for booking.
50% deposit is required upon confirmation of the trip. The balance shall be paid 1 month prior to departure date.Booking less than 30 days, full payment is required.
Payment payable to:
GREEN TREKKERS SDN.BHD.
Maybank (Kota Kemuning, Shah Alam)
A/C no.: 5127-8105-7364
Swift Code: MBBEMYKL
*Please email the proof of transaction to firstname.lastname@example.org and the official receipt will be issued.