KINABALU PARK – LABAN RATA
6.00am Pick up from your hotel in Kota Kinabalu and transfer to Kinabalu Park for registration
7.30am Meet mountain guide, process of porter if require the service.
8.15am Transfer to Timpohon Gate. Safety briefing and commence 5 – 6 hours climb (6km) to Laban Rata.
Check in Panalaban Hostel
4.30pm – 7.30pm Buffet dinner at Laban Rata Restaurant.
9.00pm Lights off.
LABAN RATA – SUMMIT – KINABALU PARK – KOTA KINABALU
2.00am Supper at restaurant
2.30am Ascend to summit of Mt Kinabalu – The Lows’ Peak.
7.00am Start to descend. Breakfast at Laban Rata Restaurant.
Lunch and dinner at Laban Rata Restaurant
Overnight at Panalaban Hostel.
LABAN RATA – SUMMIT – KINABALU PARK – KOTA KINABALU
Breakfast at Laban Rata Restaurant
If fail to do the summit climb due to rain on day 2, you may make a second attempt today. Extra permit is not required if the guide and ranger cancel the summit hike while waiting for rain to stop at Laban Rata Resthouse.
If the summit climb is cancelled half way through the climb on day 2 after departing from Laban Rata due to rain, extra climbing permit is required at RM50/person (Malaysian) or RM200/person (International) for second attempt to summit, payable at the Park office upon descend.
10.30 am Check out Panalaban Hostel and descent to Timpohon Gate with your Sabah Parks’ mountain guide
10.30am Check out and descend to Timpohon Gate.
(Remarks: surcharge imposed for check out after 10.30am).
Take Park transport to Park HQ upon arrival at Timpohon Gate. Collect your certificate and have own lunch at local restaurant.
Transfer to Kota Kinabalu and drop off at Kota Kinabalu city centre.
- Transfer out from Park is between 4pm to 5pm. Climber(s) arriving Park early is/are required to wait till the transport has arrived as scheduled and until the entire group has arrived.
- Transfer out from Park at/after 7pm, surcharge of RM100/vehical/way will be imposed.
- Mountain guide overtime surcharge after 4pm at RM15/hour/guide shall be borne by climber
What’s App Enquiry: https://wa.me/60178218256
Package Price Ex-Kota Kinabalu (Malaysian & International), valid from 1/1/2020-31/12/2020
1 pax : RM2,049
2 – 3 pax : RM1,399
4 – 6 pax : RM1,239
7 – 9 pax : RM1,209
10 – 12 pax : RM1,189
13 – 15 pax : RM1,169
16 pax above : RM1,149
1 pax : RM2,319
2 – 3 pax : RM1,669
4 – 6 pax : RM1,499
7 – 9 pax : RM1,469
10 – 12 pax : RM1,449
13 – 15 pax : RM1,429
16 pax above : RM1,409
- Transfer: Kota Kinabalu – Kinabalu Park – Kota Kinabalu city
- Transfer: Kinabalu Park HQ – Timpohon Gate – Kinabalu Park HQ
- 2 nights at Laban Rata Panalaban Hostel
- Climbing permit & insurance
- National Park Conservation Fee
- Mountain Guide/s (5 climbers to 1 guide)
- Meals as per itinerary
- Climbing certificate
- Service charges
- Complementary guidance in physical training and climbing items’ preparation
- Air Ticket
- Hotel in Kota Kinabalu (before and after the climb)
- Meals not stated in the itinerary
- Porter fees (RM13/kg, porter service between Kinabalu Park – Laban Rata – Kinabalu Park only) – subject to change
- Walking stick (RM10/pole) – subject to change
- Luggage storage fee (RM12/bag) – subject to change
- Travelling Insurance
- Mountain guide overtime surcharge
- All personal expenses
- Tipping for mountain guide/s
FACILITIES: common washroom – ladies and gents separate, heated shower, Wi-Fi at living hall
Mountain Resthouse is located 200m from the Park entrance. It is a backpacker Resthouse. Dormitory room of triple/quad share with heated bathroom attached or room with triple/quad with common bathroom (heated shower)
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
DOCUMENT FOR BOOKING:
Climbers are required to submit the scanned IC (front and back on 1 page) / passport copies to Green Trekkers Sdn. Bhd. for permit preparation and submit for reservation. Once the reservation is confirmed, the payment has to be made with 2 days.
- Minimum deposit Malaysian RM600 and International RM800 per climber is required within FIVE (5) working days from the date of confirmed booking to secure the booking.
- Deposit is non-refundable and non-transferable, in whole or in part
- Deposit paid CANNOT be brought forward and/or used for future bookings
- Balance payment MUST be received at least thirty (30) working days prior to arrival.
Failure to pay by the stipulated time will result in cancellation of tour arrangements without prior notice. Should guest need more time to remit the payment, written notice by email to email@example.com must be given 30 days prior to arrival.
- For confirmed booking less than sixty (60) days prior to arrival, 100% payment must be received within Five (05) working days to avoid the booking being cancelled automatically by the p
Payment payable to:
GREEN TREKKERS SDN. BHD.
Maybank (Kota Kemuning, Shah Alam)
A/C no.: 5127-8105-7364
Swift Code: MBBEMYKL
Bank address: No. 9 & 11,Jalan Anggerik Vanila N31/N,
Kota Kemuning, 40460 Shah Alam, Selangor
Please email the proof of transaction to firstname.lastname@example.org and the official receipt will be issued.
- Deposit is strictly non-refundable and CANNOT be used for replacement.
- Cancellation more than 30 days from the date of departure, the balance payment is waived.
- Cancellation less than 30 days or no show for the tour, cancellation charges of 100% on the tour fare will be imposed.
- Participant who cancelled the trip and return again will be subject to RM100 processing fee.
FORCE MAJEURE In the event of any causes beyond the Company’s control including, but not limited to, acts of God, change of laws, war, civil unrest, fire, flood, earthquake or explosion, acts of terrorism, deposit paid shall be used to replace an alternative tour within the Company’s range of travel products
RM100/vehicle/way surcharge will be imposed from airport/Kota Kinabalu to Kinabalu Park or depart from Kinabalu Park to Kota Kinabalu/airport after 1900 hr.
RM50/vehicle/way surcharge will be imposed for transfer from city to airport or airport to city before 0600hr or after 2200hr
SURCHARGE FOR MOUNTAIN GUIDES
Effective 29th May 2015, there will be a surcharge of RM15.00 per hour imposed for guide services extended after 4.00 pm on a normal climb to the summit of Low’s Peak and to be paid directly to the mountain guide in case of extended climbing hours.
HOTEL ROOM BOOKINGS
No hotel reservation is made during the time of quotation until a deposit is received. The operator reserves the right to amend the accommodation to a similar class without prior notice.
Participants are not covered by Travelling Insurance. In the event of accident, injury or death arising during the period of tour, Green Trekkers Sdn. Bhd. is indemnified and waived against all claims.
However, climbers are covered by climbing insurance under Sabah Park.
We recommend you to buy personal travelling insurance.