Depart from your hotel in Kota Kinabalu and proceed to Kiulu River located at Tamparuli area.
(journey takes 1 hour to 1 ½ hours drive)
Arrive at the starting point. Safety briefing will be given by Riverbug professional river guide and signing of Liability Release form.
Excursion takes about 2 hours to the ending point.
Arrive at ending point.
Freshen-up and ready for buffet lunch.
Jungle trekking briefing, and commence of exploration.
(trekking take 2 ½ hours to 3 hours)
Depart for hotel.
Estimated time of arrival at Kota Kinabalu
What’s App Enquiry: https://wa.me/60178218256
- Pick up and Drop off Service
- Certified White Water Rafting Equipment
- Bicycle Equipment
- Insurance Coverage
- White Water Rafting Certificate (upon request)
- Licensed Tourist Guide
- Certified River Guide
- Certified First Aider Guide
- Certified Swift Water Rescue Guide
- English Speaking Guide,
- Safety Kayaker,
- Safety Boats (when necessary),
- Photographer Service
- Entrance Fees
- Shower/Changing Facilities
- Participant must be physically fit as this tour is for those who love adventures.
- Liability Release Form MUST be signed and understood by the participant before the tour commences.
- Age limit is for child is 5 years old and above.
- Please let us know if you have dietary request, e.g. vegetarian.
- You may purchase photos right after the tour. (Subject to availability)
- Depart in the morning and afternoon.
- Participants must have trimmed fingernails and toenails.
- No jewelry and valuable items allowed to be worn (or brought along) during activities.
- Sandal with strap/sport shoes,
- Short and T-shirt (Wear DARK colour),
- Payment / Service Voucher,
- Extra pocket money,
- Insect repellent,
- Sun-block lotion,
- Change of clothes,
- Raincoat / Poncho / Umbrella
- Cap / Hat