09.00 am – Pick up from Gopeng Toll Exit Plaza (Exit 135). Assemble at the parking area Ulu River Lodge and then transfer to Ulu Geruntum (starting point).
09.45 am – Arrive at the starting point. Put on white water rafting equipment, safety briefing will be given by professional RIVERBUG guide.
10.00 am – White water rafting commences that cover a distance of 7 km with 9 big rapids along the way. The journey takes around 1 1/2 – 2 hours.
12.00 am – Upon arrival at the ending point, a light meal will be served with cold drinks.
13.00 am – Freshen up.
- Pick up and Drop off service – Internal transfers
- Certified White Water Rafting Equipment
- White Water Rafting Certificate
- Certified IRF River Guide
- Certified First Aider Guide
- Certified Swift Water Rescue Guide
- English Speaking Guide
- Safety Kayaker
- Safety Boats (when necessary)
- Photographer Service
- Videographer Service (upon request)
- Bottled Drinking Water
- Entrance Fees
- Shower/Changing Facilities
- Sandal with strap/sport shoes,
- Short and T-shirt (Wear DARK color),
- Payment / Service Voucher,
- Extra pocket money,
- Insect repellent,
- Sun-block lotion,
- Change of clothes,
- Cap / Hat
- Participants must be physically fit as this tour is for those who love adventures.
- Liability Release Form MUST be signed and understood by the participant before the tour commences.
- The age limit is for the child is 7 years old and above.
- Please let us know if you have dietary requests, e.g. vegetarian.
- You may purchase photos right after the tour. (Subject to availability)
- Participants must have trimmed fingernails and toenails.
- No jewelry and valuable items allowed to be worn (or brought along) during activities.
What’s App Enquiry: https://wa.me/60178218256