** Resort World Cruises reserves the right to cancel or substitute any scheduled port-of-call / itinerary / price / programmed at any time without prior notice.
** All cruises/passages are subject to the Terms & Conditions of Carriage of RWC (“TTRWC”) available at appointed travel agents or Resort World Cruises offices and website at rwcruises.com
- Cabin Rooms as per category quoted above
- Meals according to cruise dining schedule (Lido Restaurant–International Buffet,Western Set & Chinese Set)
- Cruise standard facilities (pool, jacuzzi, basketball court to name a few). For full information, please request for a copy of cruise brochure.
- Land transfer to cruise terminal
- Alcoholic beverages
- Special paying parties and events on board
- Internet connection
- All other incidental and personal expenses
What’s App Enquiry: https://wasap.my/60104202687/cruise
CLICK HERE – Genting Dream Guide Brochure – ENG
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Deposit amount: RM700/pax is non-refundable and is subject to cancellation policy. Full payment is required 60 days before departure.
- For PEAK season sailing, Full Payment is required UPON BOOKING. No Amendment & Cancellation is Allowed once booking is confirmed
- Final price is reflected in system fares & subject to change without prior notice until final confirmation is made.
- Cabin inventory and capacity control is subject to availability & based on first come first served basis upon final confirmation.
- All rates are based on Twin Sharing basis, subject to fluctuation based on capacity. All fares are in Ringgit Malaysia & Exclude Travel document, Visa Fee, Port Charges, Gratuity Fee, Holiday Surcharge, Optional land tour, other incidental charges & items not mentioned.
- 1st and 2nd pax are based on Twin Sharing Basis. if involved 3rd and 4th pax will based on Triple or Quad Sharing Basis
- Triple/Quad cabin is limited and subject to cabin availability. Please always refer to our cruise team for system accuracy/real time availability.
- Any addition of guests to the existing cabin or new cabins after your booking is made shall be subjected to the cabin occupancy, availability and current prevailing rates. Any upgrade of category on your existing cabin shall be based on the current prevailing rates.
- Cruising schedule and itinerary are subject to cruise company final arrangement ; Subject to change Without Prior Notice.
- All guests above the age of 12 to be fully vaccinated in order to board the cruise.
- Child must accompany by at least 1 adult above 18 years old in the same cabin. Rates are applicable to Malaysian & Foreigners holding employee pass or PR status in Malaysia only.
- Passport MUST have at least 6 months validity from the returning date, passenger is responsible to ensure that all Travel Documents & Visa are in order prior to departure.
- Infant age below 6 months and pregnant women above 24 weeks are not allowed to cruise. **for pregnant women, recommended to consult a doctor before booking**
PAYMENT METHOD – LOCAL BANK TRANSFER
Payment payable to:
GREEN TREKKERS SDN. BHD.
Maybank (Kota Kemuning, Shah Alam)
A/C no: 5127-8105-7364
Swift Code: MBBEMYKL
Bank address: No. 9 & 11,Jalan Anggerik Vanila N31/N,
Kota Kemuning, 40460 Shah Alam, Selangor, Malaysia
*Please email the proof of transaction to firstname.lastname@example.org and the official receipt will be issued.