In conjunction with upcoming Chinese New Year, let’s usher in the year of Metal Rat with a memorable trip to Belitung Island, Indonesia!
Date: 24 – 27 January 2020
24JAN Kuala Lumpur (KUL) – Belitung (TJQ) QZ246 1100-1145
27JAN Belintung (TJQ) – Kuala Lumpur (KUL) QZ247 1210-1445
4D3N BELITUNG ISLAND CHINESE NEW YEAR SPECIAL
FIXED DEPARTURE (24-27 JAN 2020) – TARGETING 10 PARTICIPANTS
Day 1, 24 Jan 2020 (Arrival – Transfer In) – Lunch, Dinner
Welcome to Belitung, our professional tourist guide will meet you at Hanandjoeddin International airport in Tanjungpandan – Belitung. Lunch at local restaurant, and visit Geopark Information Center, Traditional House and Kaolin Lake.
As it is eve of Chinese New Year, we arrange for Chinese Set Dinner at local restaurant, for a feel of Chinese New Year Reunion Dinner (Halal). After dinner, transfer you to hotel for check in.
Day 2, 25 Jan 2020 (Belitung Timur Tour) – Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
After breakfast, our professional guide will meet you at hotel’s lobby. We will bring you to eastern part of Belitung Island. You will visit Rainbow Troops School, Kirana Port, Literary Museum, a museum of words created by writer Andrea Hirata and shooting place for popular Indonesian drama “Laskar Pelangi”, Bandung Lake, Kwan Im Chinese Temple, and Burung Mandi Beach.
You will enjoy your lunch at lakeside restaurant, and your dinner at local restaurant.
Day 3, 26 Jan 2020 (Island Hopping Tour) – Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Today, you will explore northern part of Belitung Island. You will visit Tanjung Tinggi Beach, and Tanjung Kelayang Beach. Then your tour will continue by boat to visit Batu Balayar Island, Burung Island, Lengkuas Island, Pasir Island, and Kelayang Island. You can do snorkelling, swimming and climbing up the gigantic granite.
Your trip will finish in the afternoon. Lunch will be on an island, and dinner by the beach.
Day 4, 27 Jan 2020 (Transfer Out) – Breakfast
After breakfast, check out and transfer you to airport
2 person in a group: RM1039/person
3 person in a group: RM1059/person
4-5 person in a group: RM959/person
6-8 person in a group: RM929/person
9-12 person in a group: RM879/person
13-15 person in a group: RM869/person
Single Supplement add RM229/person for the duration of 4 days
What’s App Enquiry: https://wa.me/60178218256
How to book?
- This is a fixed departure.
- Green Trekkers will gather participants
- Pricing of the tour will be based on the number of participants signing up for the tour.
- We encourage participants to book the air ticket via group ticket function. This is because name change is allowed up to 30 days before departure.
- Online ticket is approximately RM520/person but that has yet to include baggage allowance and name change is impossible. If you are unable to go due to any reason, the original ticket is burnt
Group ticket (10 person and above)
Estimated fare: RM630 + Service Charge: RM30 = RM660/person
- Fare quoted above is inclusive of base fare, Airport taxes & booking service fee, 20kg luggage and a standard seat (compulsory to add)
- Group Desk offers regular fares only. Promotional fares can be purchased via www.airasia.com
- Fare quoted might differ subject to seat availability, changes in the final no. of seats/ flight no. might result in fare revision.
- For the child above 2 years, the fare is the same as adult and Infant below 2 years is RM100 for International flight.
- Hotel Laluciaor BW Inn (twin/ triple share)
- Transportation as tour programme
- Meals (BLD)
- Water (1 btl/day/pax) – You are encouraged to bring your own water bottle to reduce plastic waste
- Entrance and parking fee
- Tourist Guide (English/ Malay/ Indonesian)
- snorkeling gear
- Airfare from Kuala Lumpur to Belitung and back (airfare is quoted separately)
- Tipping (MYR 15 /pax/day)
- Personal expenses
- Sim Card & Travel Insurance (available for purchase, please enquire more)
Hotel information (Lalucia Hotel or BW Inn or similar class hotel):
Lalucia Hotel Belitung
Check List for Belitung Tour (Suggestion):
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Personal medications if any
- Small Towel
- Enough clothing for the duration of tour
- A small back pack or dry bag
- Some snacks/Energy food
- Water bottle for refill at restaurant or hotel (we encourage this as an effort to reduce the usage of plastic bottle)
- Some cash (For shopping in IDR)
Terms & Conditions:
- Special for Green Trekkers group, there will be no surcharge from hotels during Chinese New Year period
- The price is subject to change without prior notice
- The room is subject to availability
- We have not made booking yet for all components in this program
- RM50 payment for booking a slot. Once we achieve a target of minimum 10 participants, you are required to top up the deposit to 50% of the tour fare.
- After we achieve a target of minimum 10 participants, full payment is required for the air ticket portion
- Balance payment MUST be received at least 30 days prior to arrival.
- All payment made are non-refundable and non-transferable, in whole or in part
- All payment made CANNOT be brought forward and/or used for future bookings
Payment Method – Bank Transfer:
Payment payable to:
GREEN TREKKERS SDN. BHD.
Maybank (Kota Kemuning, Shah Alam)
A/C no: 5127-8105-7364
Swift Code: MBBEMYKL
Bank address: No. 9 & 11,Jalan Anggerik Vanila N31/N, Kota Kemuning, 40460 Shah Alam, Selangor, Malaysia
Please email the proof of transaction to info(at)greentrekkers(dot)my and the official receipt will be issued.
- Deposit is strictly non refundable and CANNOT be brought forward for future bookings
- Cancellation more than 30 days from the date of departure, the balance payment is waived
- Cancellation less than 30 days or no show for the tour, cancellation charges of 100% on the tour fare will be imposed
- Participant who cancelled the trip and return again will be subject to RM100 processing fee
- Replacement is allowed but must be finalized 30 days before departure
In the event of any causes beyond the Company’s control including, but not limited to, acts of God, change of laws, war, civil unrest, fire, flood, earthquake or explosion, acts of terrorism, payment paid shall only be used to replace an alternative tour within the Company’s range of travel products.
Any amendments to travelling date, replacement and other components of the package made after payment or within 60 days prior to arrival date is subject to RM100 amendment fee per amendment.
Hotel Room Bookings
No hotel reservation is made during the time of quotation until a deposit is received. The operator reserves the right to amend the accommodation to a similar class without prior notice.
Participants are not covered by Travelling Personal Accident Insurance (group). In the event of accident, injury or death arising during the period of tour, Green Trekkers Sdn. Bhd. is indemnified and waived against all claims.
We recommend you to buy personal travelling insurance.