Day 1 (Arrival – Transfer In) – L, D
Welcome to Belitung, our professional tourist guide will meet you at Hanandjoeddin International airport in Tanjungpandan – Belitung. Lunch at local restaurant, and visit Geopark Information Center, traditional house and Kaolin Lake.
Dinner at local restaurant, and transfer you to hotel for check in.
Day 2 (Leebong Private Island Tour) – B, L, D
Our professional tourist guide will meet you at 08.30 a.m at hotel.
You will visit private island at the west part of Belitung Island. Your tour will be started from Tanjung Ru Harbour. Using boat to visit Pasir Island, Mangrove, Leebong Island, and Chikas Beach.
You can do kayaking, cycling, and swimming on the tour.
Lunch at Leebong Island Restaurant, and dinner at local restaurant with Traditional Malay Cuisine.
Day 3 (Island Hopping Tour) – B, L, D
Today, you will explore the north part of Belitung island. You will visit Tanjung Tinggi Beach, and Tanjung Kelayang Beach. Then your tour will continue by boat to visit Batu Balayar Island, Burung Island, Lengkuas Island, Pasir Island, and Kelayang Island. You can do snorkeling, swimming and climbing the gigantic granite.
Your trip will end in the Afternoon. Lunch will be on the island, and dinner at the beach
Day 4 (City Tour – Transfer Out) – B
You can visit traditional market in the morning.
After breakfast, check out and transfer you to airport.
What’s App Enquiry: https://wa.me/60178218256
- Hotel as your choice (twin/ triple sharing)
- Transportation as tour programme
- Meals (BLD)
- Water (1 btl/day/pax)
- Entrance and parking fee
- Tourist Guide (English/ Malay/ Indonesian)
- snorkeling gear
- Tipping (MYR 15 /pax/day)
- Personal expenses
3 star hotel (Lalucia / BW Inn)
RM1469/person (2 person in a group)
RM1229/person (3 person in a group)
RM1119/person (4-5 person in a group)
RM929/person (6-8 person in a group)
4 star hotel (Santika / Fairfield)
RM1679/person (2 person in a group)
RM1449/person (3 person in a group)
RM1329/person (4-5 person in a group)
RM1299/person (6-8 person in a group)
- 50% payment is required upon confirmation of tour.
- Balance payment MUST be received at least 30 days prior to arrival.
- Air ticket price is subject to availability of ticket by Air Asia. Price may differ subject to dates and flight timing.
- All payment made are non-refundable and non-transferable, in whole or in part
- All payment made CANNOT be brought forward and/or used for future bookings
PAYMENT METHOD – LOCAL BANK TRANSFER
Payment payable to:
GREEN TREKKERS SDN. BHD.
Maybank (Kota Kemuning, Shah Alam)
A/C no: 5127-8105-7364
Swift Code: MBBEMYKL
Bank address: No. 9 & 11,Jalan Anggerik Vanila N31/N,
Kota Kemuning, 40460 Shah Alam, Selangor, Malaysia
Please email the proof of transaction to firstname.lastname@example.org and the official receipt will be issued.
- Payment is strictly non-refundable and CANNOT be brought forward for future bookings
- Cancellation charges of 100% on the tour fare will be imposed for all cancellations
- Participant who cancelled the trip and return again will be subject to RM100 processing fee
Any amendments to travelling date, replacement and other components of the package made after payment or within 60 days prior to arrival date is subject to RM100 amendment fee per amendment.
HOTEL ROOM BOOKINGS
No hotel reservation is made during the time of quotation until a deposit is received. The operator reserves the right to amend the accommodation to a similar class without prior notice.
Participants are not covered by Travelling Personal Accident Insurance (group). In the event of accident, injury or death arising during the period of tour, Green Trekkers Sdn. Bhd. is indemnified and waived against all claims.
We recommend you to buy personal travelling insurance.