5D4N BEAUTY OF BALI
(Code booking: RM3 – 5DBOB)
Day 1 : Arrival – Check In Hotel
Arrive in Bali. Meet and greet. Check in hotel.
Day 2 : South Bali Tour (B,L,D)
Breakfast in the hotel. Start tour at 09.00 am. Visiting Tanjung Benoa Beach as watersport centre (optional for Watersport activities). Tanjung Benoa is white sandy beach. Tanjung Benoa was one of local fishing village and now has been significantly transformed into a luxury resort area in Bali. Lunch at local restaurant. Visiting Melasti Beach. you will be amazed by beautiful view in front of you. The sand in this beach is so white and clean which is combined with the blue water. Visiting Uluwatu Rock Sunset Temple. Uluwatu Temple is a famous Balinese sea temple in Bali. It is one of the nine directional temples of Bali meant to protect it from evil spirits. This spectacular temple is one to marvel with as it perched at the edge of the rock overlooking the sea as if it is on guard. The name “Luhur” means “something of divine origin” and “ulu” means “land’s end” and “watu” means “rock” in the olden language. The name itself described what this special temple is all about. The temple is inhabited by monkeys. Dinner set menu seafood on Jimbaran Beach at a local restaurant. Transfer back to the hotel.
- Watching Kecak Dance At Uluwatu at Rp. 150,000 per person
The Kecak Fire Dance is one of Bali’s most iconic art performances, famous for its dominant use of human vocals in place of gamelan instruments to accompany the dance-drama at its core. Your visit to the island won’t be complete without seeing a show, and the best place to do so is at the cliff-top amphitheater located just south of the Uluwatu Temple on Bali’s southern Bukit peninsula… and at sunset for added drama.
Day 3 : Bedugul & Tanah Lot Tour (B,L,D)
Breakfast in the hotel. Start tour at 09.00 am. Visiting Ulundanu Beratan Temple. Ulun Danu Beratan, literally ‘the source temple of Lake Beratan. The temple was built in the 17th century in worship of the main Hindu trinity, Brahma-Vishnu-Shiva, as well as the lake goddess, Dewi Danu. The smooth reflective surface of the lake surrounding most of the temple’s base creates a unique floating impression, while the mountain range of the Bedugul region encircling the lake provides the temple with a scenic backdrop. Lunch at local Restaurant. Tanah Lot sunset temple. Tanah Lot Temple is one of Bali’s most important landmarks with beautiful sunset, famed for its unique offshore setting. An ancient Hindu shrine perched on top of an outcrop amidst constantly crashing waves; Tanah Lot Temple is simply among Bali’s not-to-be-missed icons. Dinner at local restaurant. Back to hotel.
Day 4 : Kintamani & Ubud Tour (B,L,D)
Breakfast in hotel. Start tour at 09.00 am. Visit Penglipuran Village, Penglipuran village is a traditional village that has its own characteristic existing in Kelurahan Kubu, Bangli district and Bangli regency. The beauty of this village with its surrounding where indicated that the Penglipuran village is very little of modernization influence. It is supported by the cool temperature because it is situated on 700 meters above sea level which gives comfortable to the local residence and for those who visit the village. The name of Pengelipuran village according to the elder villager is taken from the word ‘Pengeling Pura’ which that means remember to the ancestors. Visit Kintamani Volcano. Surrounded by the captivating Batur range, the volcano and range are known collectively as Mount Batur. An active volcano, Kintamani’s main attraction (aside from the volcano itself) is its magnificent views of the 13m² caldera lake. A visit to Kintamani Volcano is a rare opportunity to experience one of Bali’s last remaining active volcanos up close. Lunch while overlooking the volcano at Local Restaurant. Photostop at Taman Dedari. Sightseeing Ubud Town (Ubud Palace & Ubud Market). Enjoy The Ubud Town. Ubud, a town in central Bali, is far removed from the beach party scene in Kuta, and is regarded as the cultural center of Bali. It is famous as an arts and crafts hub, and much of the town and nearby villages seems to consist of artists’ workshops and galleries. There are some remarkable architectural and other sights to be found, and a general feeling of wellbeing to be enjoyed, all thanks to the spirit, surroundings, and climate of the place. Central Ubud has three main streets: Jl Raya Ubud, Jl Monkey Forest and Jl Hanoman. At the intersection of Jl Raya and Jl Monkey Forest are Ubud Market and Ubud Palace. Dinner at local restaurant. Shopping Balinese souvenir. Back to Hotel.
Day 5 : Check Out – Transfer Out (B)
Breakfast in hotel. Check out at 12.00 noon. Transfer to airport and expected arriving in airport 2 hours before flight departure.
Price per pax based on low season period with RM. Valid – Low Season March 2023 (Malaysian Market)
|Hotel||2 Pax||3-5 Pax||6-7 Pax||8-10 Pax||Single Supp Add|
|3*: Zia Hotel Kuta/ Similar||1690||1620||1540||1400||270|
|4*: Harper Hotel Kuta / Similar||2000||1930||1850||1720||470|
|5*: Hard Rock Hotel Bali / Similar||2920||2850||2770||2650||1065|
|Villa : The Bali Dream Villa Seminyak/ Similar||2730||2660||2580||2450||940|
- If there are one adult and one child in one room, the child will be charge in adult twin sharing price
- Child with bed is 85 % from the adult rate and child no bed is 65 % from the adult rate
- Child 2 years old below is free sharing with parent.
Include: stay 4 nights, check in at 15.00, check out at 12.00 noon, daily breakfast, meals as program at a local restaurant, entrance fees and tour as program, comfortable transportation with English speaking tour driver cum tour guide and 6 up to above will use private English speaking guide, mineral water, travel insurance
Exclude: airfare, personal expenses, hotel expenses, tipping
- The itinerary is subject to the program. If there is change or additional route / object tourism / others will be additional charge.
- High season surcharge will be applied when vacation is conducted on June to August, Chinese New Year, Lebaran Day (Eid Mubarak), Christmas and New Year (20 Dec – 5 Jan).
- The price is subject to change without prior notice, due to currency fluctuation and government policy
- The room is subject to availability
- We have not made any booking yet for all components in this program
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
DOCUMENT FOR BOOKING:
Copy of passport photo required to be submitted to Green Trekkers Sdn. Bhd. for booking.
- 50% deposit shall be paid within SEVEN (7) working days from the date of receiving the confirmed booking to secure the booking.
- Deposit is non-refundable and non-transferable, in whole or in part.
- Balance payment MUST be received at least thirty (30) working days prior to arrival.
- For confirmed booking less than sixty (30) days prior to arrival, 100% payment must be received within Five (03) working days to avoid the booking being cancelled by the provider automatically
PAYMENT METHOD – LOCAL BANK TRANSFER
Payment payable to:
GREEN TREKKERS SDN. BHD.
Maybank (Kota Kemuning, Shah Alam)
A/C no: 5127-8105-7364
Swift Code: MBBEMYKL
Bank address: No. 9 & 11,Jalan Anggerik Vanila N31/N,
Kota Kemuning, 40460 Shah Alam, Selangor, Malaysia
Please email the proof of transaction to firstname.lastname@example.org and the official receipt will be issued.
REPLACEMENT OF PASSENGERS
- Replacement of passenger(s) is allowed with cancellation fee of RM100/person imposed.
- Replacement of passenger(s) must be finalized at least 30 days before departure date.
- Deposit is strictly non-refundable.
- Cancellation more than 30 days from the date of arrival, the balance payment is waived.
- Cancellation less than 30 days or no show for the tour, 100% on the tour fare will be forfeited.
- Participant who cancelled the trip and return again will be subject to RM100 processing fee.
In the event of any causes beyond the Company’s control including, but not limited to, acts of God, change of laws, war, civil unrest, fire, flood, earthquake or explosion, acts of terrorism, payment paid shall only be used to replace an alternative tour within the Company’s range of travel products.
HOTEL ROOM BOOKINGS
No hotel reservation is made during the time of quotation until a deposit is received. The operator reserves the right to amend the accommodation to a similar class without prior notice.
Participants are not covered by Travelling Insurance. In the event of accident, injury or death arising during the period of tour, Green Trekkers Sdn. Bhd. is indemnified and waived against all claims. We recommend you to buy personal travelling insurance.