- Guide’s (English-speaking)
- 4wd transfer from the village to Lepo Bunga & return
- 2 nights’ accommodation at Homestay with 3 meals
- 2 nights’ stay at Church Camp hut
- Meals as per itinerary
- Porter carrying rations
- Cooking service
- Pick up from Airport to Homestay and Homestay to Airport on departure day
- Spring Salt and village tour with transport, guide and entrance fee
- Service charge
- Round trip Airfare
- Items not mentioned above
- Personal porter if needed (RM15.00 per kg)
Things to bring
- Long sleeves or light jacket for the night at the Church camp
- Sun block
- Insect repellent
- Personal toiletries and towel for the Church Camp
- Good grip walking shoes
- Torch or flashlight
- Sleeping bag
- Leech socks (optional; the species of leeches that do occur occasionally cause harmless bites)
- Small personal first aid kits.
- Water bottle
What’App Enquiry : https://wasap.my/60133365628/Murud
For more detail,click this link. 5D4N MT MURUD CLIMB PACKAGE (1)
- Domestic flights to and from Ba’Kelalan are not included. You may find further information and book flights on maswings.com.my.
- Please note that flights to and from Ba’Kelalan are operated on Twin Otter aircrafts, which have strict weight restrictions. Therefore, please check your flight ticket regarding luggage allowance. Excess baggage can only be accommodated if the flight is not fully booked and will cost a small surcharge.
- Perfect health and a reasonable fitness level are required for this mountain hike.
- Mount Murud is a sacred mountain in the spiritual belief of the natives as well as for the local Christians, and therefore alcohol consumption and smoking are prohibited!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
DOCUMENT FOR BOOKING:
Guest is required to submit the following for booking:
(1) IC copy for Malaysian and passport copy for International
(2) Email address and contact number
(3) Date of tour and number of persons
- 50% Deposit per person upon confirmation of the trip.
- Deposit is non-refundable and non-transferable, in whole or in part.
- Balance payment MUST be received at least thirty (30) working days prior to arrival. Failure to pay by the stipulated time will result in cancellation of tour arrangements without prior notice. Should guest need more time to remit the payment, written notice by email to firstname.lastname@example.org must be given 30 days prior to arrival.
- For confirmed booking less than sixty (60) days prior to arrival, 100% payment must be received within Five (05) working days to avoid the booking being cancelled by the provider automatically
PAYMENT METHOD – LOCAL BANK TRANSFER
Payment payable to:
GREEN TREKKERS SDN. BHD.
Maybank (Kota Kemuning, Shah Alam)
A/C no: 5127-8105-7364
Swift Code: MBBEMYKL
Bank address: No. 9 & 11,Jalan Anggerik Vanila N31/N,
Kota Kemuning, 40460 Shah Alam, Selangor, Malaysia
*Please email the proof of transaction to email@example.com and the official receipt will be issued.
- Deposit is strictly non-refundable.
- Cancellation more than 30 days from the date of arrival, the balance payment is waived.
- Cancellation less than 30 days or no show for the tour, 100% on the tour fare will be forfeited.
In the event of any causes beyond the Company’s control including, but not limited to, acts of God, change of laws, war, civil unrest, fire, flood, earthquake or explosion, acts of terrorism, payment paid shall only be used to replace an alternative tour within the Company’s range of travel products.
Participants are not covered by Travelling Insurance. In the event of accident, injury or death arising during the period of tour, Green Trekkers Sdn. Bhd. is indemnified and waived against all claims.
We strongly recommend to purchase insurance for self-coverage.
VISIT OUR WEBSITE www.greentrekkers.my FOR MORE TOURS