What’s App Enquiry: https://wasap.my/60104202687/BetongTour
10 pm depart for overnight drive to Pengkalan Hulu, Bukit Berapit immigration.
Arrival Thailand, pick up by local guide.
Visit Betong hot springs
Visit Piyamit Tunnel
Visit flower garden (Suan Muen Buppha Pha)
Check in hotel free and easy
Night you can enjoy traditional Thai massage (own expenses)
Visit Betong Sky Walk
Breakfast at hotel
Visit Buddhahiwat Temple
Shopping for souvenie at local product shop
Lunch at Thai local restaurant (own expense)
Visit and taste local famous bird nest and back to hotel, free and easy
Breakfast at hotel. Departure from hotel and proceed to Thai border. Transfer back to Shah Alam.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
DOCUMENT FOR BOOKING:
All participants are required to provide passport copies for booking.
For confirmed booking less than sixty (60) days prior to arrival, 100% payment must be received within Five (05) working days to avoid the booking being cancelled by the provider automatically.
PAYMENT METHOD – LOCAL BANK TRANSFER
Payment payable to:
GREEN TREKKERS SDN. BHD.
Maybank (Kota Kemuning, Shah Alam)
A/C no: 5127-8105-7364
Swift Code: MBBEMYKL
Bank address: No. 9 & 11,Jalan Anggerik Vanila N31/N,
Kota Kemuning, 40460 Shah Alam, Selangor, Malaysia
Please email the proof of transaction to email@example.com and the official receipt will be issued.
REPLACEMENT / REDUCTION OF GROUP SIZE
- Replacement of climber(s) is allowed with cancellation fee of RM100/person imposed.
- Replacement of climber(s) must be finalized at least 30 days before departure date.
- Reduction of climber(s) also means that the tour cost may increase due to cost sharing of vehicle and mountain guide. New quotation for reduction of climber will be issued.
- Deposit is strictly non-refundable.
- Cancellation more than 30 days from the date of arrival, the balance payment is waived.
- Cancellation less than 30 days or no show for the tour, 100% on the tour fare will be forfeited.
- Participant who cancelled the trip and return again will be subject to RM100 processing fee.
In the event of any causes beyond the Company’s control including, but not limited to, acts of God, change of laws, war, civil unrest, fire, flood, earthquake or explosion, acts of terrorism, payment paid shall only be used to replace an alternative tour within the Company’s range of travel products.
HOTEL ROOM BOOKINGS
No hotel reservation is made during the time of quotation until a deposit is received. The operator reserves the right to amend the accommodation to a similar class without prior notice.
Participants are not covered by Travelling Insurance. In the event of accident, injury or death arising during the period of tour, Green Trekkers Sdn. Bhd. is indemnified and waived against all claims.
VISIT OUR WEBSITE www.greentrekkers.my FOR MORE TOURS