Green Trekkers Sdn Bhd (Co. No 1014407-A, KPK/LN 7036) take high priority to protecting your privacy and personal data.
The Personal Data that we collect directly from you or from third parties may include (but not limited to):-
-Date of Birth
-Home / Billing Address
-Telephone / Fax number
-Identity Card Information
We may also request the following information (but not limited to):-
-Frequent Flyer or Loyalty Program Number
-Health issues relevant to your travel arrangements
You may choose not to provide the information to us but some general information about you is required to complete the purchase of products or services, participate in a survey, competition or promotion, ask us a question or begin other transaction with us.
When you make a reservation for someone else, we will request personal information and travel preferences about that individual and you should obtain the consent of that individual prior to providing us with their personal information. This is because you will be the only access to view or change the traveler’s information.
How do we collect your Personal Data?
– When making an enquiry with us
– When making a reservation with us
– Via any online sites owned and managed by Green Trekkers Sdn Bhd
– Under any contractual agreement or arrangement
– Via a third party, i.e. travel agents, sales agents, online portals…etc.
Some of the other ways we may collect Personal Data also include (but is not limited to):
– Via telephone, fax, online chat, email
– When you visit our website
– When you contact us in person
– When we contact you in person
– When we collect information about you from third parties.
How do we use your information?
We use information about you for the following general purposes:
– To provide you with the products and services you requested
– To make and complete your travel reservations
– To provide you with travel confirmation and updates
– To manage your traveler profile
– Processing bills and providing travel notifications
– To communicate with you in general
– To respond to your questions and comments
– To allow us to contact you for customer service
– To measure interest and improve our products, services and website
– To notify you by email or post about special offers and travel-related products and services that may be of interest to you
– To customize your experience on our website
– To solicit information from you, including through surveys; to resolve disputes, collect fees, or troubleshoot problems
– To prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities
– To enforce our terms and conditions
With whom we share your information
We may share your information with the following entities for the purpose of completing your travel bookings.
– Airlines (Malaysia Airlines, Air Asia, Malindo Air, Maswings…etc)
– Hotels (Sutera Sanctuary Lodges, The Klagan Hotel, Marriott Hotels, Mulu National Parks…etc )
– Ground Operators
These suppliers may also contact you as necessary to obtain/provide travel updates, collect additional information about you, facilitate your travel reservation, or respond to a review you may submit.
We may also authorize third-party vendors to collect information on our behalf. Third-party vendors have access to and may collect information only as needed to perform their functions and are not permitted to share or use the information for any other purposes.
Business partners are partners with whom we may jointly offer products or services. If you choose to access these optional services, we may share information about you, including your personal information, with those partners so that they can contact you directly by email or post about their products and services. Please note that we do not control the privacy practices of these third-party business partners.
Referring websites. If you were referred to another website, we may share some information about you with that referring website so that they can contact you directly by email or post about their products and services. We have not placed limitations on the referring websites’ use of your personal information and we encourage you to review the privacy policies of any website that referred you to this site.
We also may share your information:
Where required by law in the good faith belief that disclosure is necessary to comply with applicable laws or legal processes.
How you can correct your information
You can correct and update your contact information by contacting us at the email address listed below. Please also note that we may retain certain information associated with your traveler profile, including for analytical purposes as well as for recordkeeping integrity.
If you wish to contact us in relation to any personal information that is not displayed in your account, you may ask us to access, delete or modify the information that we hold about you by emailing us at the email address listed below.
You may revoke your consent to the processing of your information by sending an email to the address listed below although we may continue to process some information for a limited period of time in order to meet our legal or regulatory obligations or to meet our legitimate business needs.
Your choices with respect to collection and use of your information
You can choose not to provide us with any information, although it may be needed to make travel bookings.
You also can add, correct or update your personal information.
You also will be given the opportunity to unsubscribe from messages in any such email we send. Please note that we reserve the right to send you other communications, including service announcements, administrative messages, and surveys relating either to your account or to your transactions on this site, without offering you the opportunity to opt out of receiving them.
How we protect your information
We want you to feel confident making travel arrangements with us and we are committed to protecting the information we collect. We have implemented appropriate administrative, technical, and physical security procedures to help protect the personal information you provide to us. For example, only authorized employees are permitted to access personal information. Copies of passport or identity card are kept only up to the departure date of the traveler and will be destroyed/deleted after the tour is completed.
How you can contact us